Medical Assistance (MA) renewals will resume after March 31, 2023.
- The recently enacted Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2023 ends the MA continuous coverage requirements that had been in place since the start of the Public Health Emergency.
- MA renewal dates will be spread throughout the year, based on your previous renewal month. Some MA enrollees will not renew coverage until early next year.
- MA enrollees will be sent a Pre-renewal notice 3 months prior to the renewal becoming due, to alert you to your upcoming renewal.
- Your renewal paperwork will be sent separately at least 1 month prior to your renewal deadline.
- Please make sure your MA worker has your current address so your renewal form gets mailed to you on time.
- Be sure to return your renewal paperwork as soon as possible to allow for processing time and avoid gaps in coverage.