Pay Prior Year Delinquent Taxes

When paying taxes still due from prior years, call the Auditor/Treasurer's Office at 218-384-9125 to verify the correct amount of payment. Partial payments are accepted. Minimum payments of $100 are preferred if possible.  Taxes are credited to the newest (latest) tax year first, and then in inverse order by year until pad in full.  Non-payment of property taxes will result in the loss of property through forfeiture under the laws of Minnesota.