Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Services

Substance use disorder (SUD) services are offered to people in need of an assessment and as a referral source for multiple services in the area. For questions regarding available services, please call Carlton County’s Adult Social Services at 218-879-4511.

Available Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Services

  • Rule 25 and Comprehensive Assessments to determine need for and assist with access to treatment
  • Access to the Consolidated Chemical Dependency Treatment Fund (CCDTF)
  • Facilitation of treatment placements
  • Care coordination services
  • Client advocacy
  • Civil commitments

DWI Clinic

No “in-person” 2022 Clinics are available at this time. 

Additional resources for online options can be found at: