Special Event Permits (Parade, Race, etc.)

Any parade, race, or assemblage on any highway required the consent of the road authority.  If you, your group or agency is planning an event that uses a County Roadway, the Special Event Permit Application must be completed and approved before the event can be held.

Register and log-in here to complete an application through Carlton County Utility/ROW ePermitting.


© 2017 Carlton County, MN All Rights Reserved