Flood Related Information and Resources

Operation Community Connect Event
Provides Low Income and Flood Relief Assistance September 24th

Operation Community Connect

Flood Recovery
Hope Healing and Wellness

 Carlton County has put together a list of licensed and bonded contractors who have registered with Carlton County
Current Contractor List

Disaster Relief Loans from the Federal Government are now available to residents and businesses of Carlton County

SBA Assistance

SBA Disaster Sequence of Disaster Assistance

SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Minnesota Residents Affected by Severe Storms and Flooding

Veterans Affected by Flood May be Eligible for Money






Carlton County Flood Relief Facebook Page

To Volunteer or to get Help, please call United Way (211) or (1-800-543-7709).  You can also Get Help or Give Help by visiting

Carlton County has emergency assistance programs for low income households. Carlton County residents can contact Human Services at 218-879-4511 for more information on these programs.

Veterans should contact the Carlton County Veterans Office.  (218) 499-MVET (6838) or (800) 642-9082 (toll-free only available within Minnesota)

Carlton County residents can also contact Lakes and Pines CAC at 1-800-832-6082 to inquire about programs they have for flood victims.

Residents should also contact their banks to see if there are low interest loans available for the flood damage.

There may also be help from the USDA Rural Development to homeowners. Their website is: . The phone # is 218-741-3929 ext 4 in Virginia, MN.


   2014 Carlton County, MN. All rights reserved      Contact Carlton County Webmaster