Emergency Management
          Department Links

Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
To request state assistance or to report a petroleum or hazardous materials spill, contact the Minnesota Duty Officer at:

800-422-0798 or 651-649-5451



Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Telephone: 1 (800) 621-FEMA (3362)
TDD: TTY users can dial 1 (800) 462-7585 to use the Federal Relay Service.
Fax: 1 (800) 827-8112


Minnesota Homeland Security and Emergency Management Division
Minnesota Dept. of Public Safety
444 Cedar Street, Suite 223
St. Paul, MN 55101-6223
Office:  (651) 296-0466
Fax: (651) 296-0459


FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Call (202) 324-3000

FBI Minneapolis
Suite 1100
111 Washington Avenue, South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401-2176
(612) 376-3200

U.S. Department of Justice

Department of Justice



   2014 Carlton County, MN. All rights reserved      Contact Carlton County Webmaster