Chemical Dependency Services

Chemical dependency services are offered to people in need of an evaluation of drug and alcohol use and is a referral source for multiple services in the area. For questions regarding chemical dependency services available, please call Carlton County’s Adult Social Services at: 218-879-4511.

Chemical Dependency Programs Available

  • Consolidated Chemical Dependency Treatment Fund
  • Rule 25 Assessments to determine the degree of abuse or dependency
  • Financial assistance for treatment may be available
  • Civil commitments, guardianships/conservatorship
  • Facilitation of treatment placements
  • Case management services
  • Client advocacy
  • Follow-up planning